Lizzie’s Bundles is the brainchild of Elizabeth McKenna, utilising Elizabeth’s knowledge gained in her long and bonkers floristry career.
The brand was established alongside the exposure generated by Elizabeth’s appearance in the BBC Apprentice 2017. Elizabeth narrowly missed out on getting through to the final in the strongest year the show has ever seen.
Lizzie’s Bundles is just that! Bundles of flowers.
Lizzie’s Bundles is all about Artisan flowers made to florist’s high standards.
Until now available online as gifts for national delivery, Elizabeth is pleased to announce she has created a range of Lizzie’s Bundles for sale Dobbies Garden Centres up and down the country.
The range has 3 key concepts exclusive to Lizzie’s Bundles;
1. The Lizzie’s Mixed Bundle this is a selection of the best available flowers of the season either in mixed bundles, or, as a combination of two complimentary varieties.
2. Single variety bundles. High quality long stem bundles of selected seasonal blooms.
3. Botanical foliage. These are ideal to complement any Lizzie’s Bundle or stunning on their own.
Consumers are encouraged to mix and match flowers and botanical foliage to create their own bundles.
Lizzie’s Bundles are made with craft paper wrappings, each bundle is hand wrapped and finished.
All Lizzie’s Bundles are made in Lincolnshire and where possible our flowers are sourced from UK growers. In the first batch of Lizzie’s Bundles there are Lincolnshire Brassica delivered by tractor and trailer to Lizzie’s Bundles HQ straight from the farm.
Lizzie’s Bundles is committed educating people as part of their enjoyment of flowers. Top tips videos to help with flower care are available online and alongside flower
stands in selected stores. Elizabeth even shows you how to make your own design with her bundles of the week.
Throughout the year we have the Lizzie’s Bundles masterclasses, the first of which will be held on Ladies evening on 28th November at Dobbies Melville. Here guests can take part in interactive demonstrations and get the opportunity to have a go at making their own bundle supported by Elizabeth personally.
So, come and get your Lizzie’s Bundle.
1. New Park Farm Whitemyres Aberdeen AB15 6AX
2. Drip Road Craigforth Stirling FK9 4UF
3. Boclair Road Milngarvie Glasgow G62 6EP
4. Melville Nursery Lasswade Midlothian EH18 1AZ
5. Heighley Gate Morpeth Northumberland NE61 3DA
6. Street Houser Farm Ponteland Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE20 9BT